Why work at Honeywell?
The staff at Honeywell Infant and Junior Schools is a strong and professional community of skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic people. Governors and senior leaders are committed to supporting the continuing development of staff and provide opportunities for everyone to reach their full potential.
- Is successful, friendly and vibrant
- Is inclusive
- Values everyone as an individual
- Holds strong values
- Want to learn and enjoy their learning
- Are enthusiastic and committed
- Are well behaved and flourish in a calm environment
- Are supportive and welcoming
- Benefit from strong leaders who support teachers in the classroom
- Have high aspirations for our children
- Between Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common
- Excellent public transport links
- Close to Clapham Junction and a range of local shops and restaurants
Opportunities, benefits and support for colleagues
- High quality, bespoke Continuing Professional Development
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Mentor provided for all new colleagues
- Membership of the Teachers' Pension Scheme/ Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing service
- Long service award
Infant School Teacher - September 2020
Please see the information below.